Are you looking for a new challenge for 2023? We provide a great opportunity to join a future oriented company.
Prime Compliance Georgia is looking for the customer support agent to come in and make an immediate impact starting from day one. The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
Our team consists of dedicated and passionate entrepreneurial thinking millennials that truly believe in the success of the project and the idea behind it.
About the Role of The Position
A Customer Support Agent is a link between customer and the organization to ensure the effective and successful work of company.
Your primary professional focus falls on the internal systems and controls to help organization detect, monitor, and report about the risks and money laundering to the authorities. Main role is to ensure that organization is not exposed to criminal risk and does not inadvertently facilitate financial crime.
What are Your Responsibilities
- Assisting and identifying the potential risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity of the company;
- Reviewing KYC documents for incoming transactions;
- Monitor day to day activities of the group/customer to spot compliance related issues;
- Draft and implement compliance documentation (policies, programs, etc.);
- Ensuring compliance with current AML regulations, and other relevant legislation (prevention of money laundering and funding of terrorism act, etc.);
- Maintain workflow for refunds, chargebacks, wire transfers, communication with different internal departments and manage finance related compliance processes;
- Developing and maintaining a risk assessment framework for products and services, clients and customers, and other issues;
- Briefing and reporting to senior management on matters relating to internal compliance policies and procedures.
- Experience as a Customer support agent;
- Strong working skills with spreadsheet, database, CRM;
- Good Knowledge of English language;
- Handle sensitive and confidential situations;
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skill;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Commitment and Dedication;
- Information and Processes Analyze;
- Commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to all company policies and current legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are MUST!
Some technical information
- Working days are Mo. – Fr. The hours will be 13:00 – 22:00
- Working alongside driven people in the industry;
- A great young team of professionals;
- Health Insurance
If you believe you are the right fit for Prime Compliance, and have the right skills to be the best in your field of profession – send us your CV and salary expectation firstname.lastname@example.org (Indicate: “Customer support agent“ jobs.ge, hr.ge or cv.ge in a subject line) and we will get back to you.