STAR IT is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Technical Writer.
As a technical writer in our company, you will work across a variety of projects. You will document technical topics for the ordinary audience as well as assistance documents for end users. You will play an important role in improving the user experience by ensuring that our customers have all the information and tools they need to be successful.Responsibilities
Creating user assistance material (both text and multimedia) such as technical documents, user guides, and multimedia material.
Working in close collaboration with various teams within the Company to enable our users to deploy, administer, and utilize appropriate software successfully.
Ensuring that the user assistance deliverables are of high quality, adhere to applicable guidelines, and are written in the appropriate style and tone for the product and for the target audience and target market.
Defining terminology that is simple, consistent, and conforms to industry standards.
Reviewing, editing, and updating content for usability, readability, and correctness both in linguistic and technical aspects.
- 2+ years of technical writing experience in the IT domain would be a plus.
- Proficiency in English, or excellent written and spoken skills in English.
- Good spoken skills in Russian.
- The ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, deliver on time, and ensure high-quality outputs.
- Flexibility and a readiness to communicate with other team members and to participate in knowledge transfer.
- Benefits of working in an international IT company.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in one of the most interesting projects not only in Georgia, but also within the Company’s branches.
- Social package: 5 sick days w/out a sick list, corporate gifts and events, 100% paid sick list (up to 10 days).
- Friendly, cheerful and open-minded staff.
- Flexible day schedule.
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, cookies.
- Full time, office work (Tbilisi, Saburtalo).
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Send us your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include the position you are applying for in the subject line.