JOB HUNTER provides specialized Headhunting consultancy services aiming at Top Performing Talents across the whole world.
Would you like to build an international experience in one of the leading startups or multinational companies in your city or abroad, and make a new impact on your career?
Job Hunter is looking for a WordPress/Web Developer to Join a leading startup in Tbilisi.
WordPress & Web Developer Department
The role is responsible for coding and modifying WordPress websites
templates to function and according to a client’s specifications.
Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design,
clear navigation, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design for optimal user experience.
Developing WordPress based websites widgets and plugins.
Strong understanding of UI, general web functions and standards.
Maintaining and providing support for the websites.
Working with various departments throughout the company.
- Write well designed efficient code
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various bac-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Cooperate with different departments.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web application work including security, session management and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems
- Object oriented programming and web application development.
- Problems diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer since or related filed (Advantage!!)
- WordPress programmer
- Web developer
If you feel like this is the right place for you, send your CV in English with a note POSITION to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org