We are looking for a full-stack web developer with significant experience with Laravel to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be working in our Vake office, side by side with a Junior Developer who you will be training as we go along.
As a full-stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end (HTML, CSS, JS & related frameworks) and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
This is a part-time (20 hours a week) position for 2 months. It may be renewed after if there's a mutual fit.
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Very good command of Object-Oriented PHP
- At least 2 years experience with Laravel
- Prior experience with and understanding of React
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent English
To apply, please send your CV along: firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your experience with Laravel, links or a description of some past projects and a few code samples.