We are seeking full-stack developers with ReactJS front-end and PHP back-end experience.
Who do we need?
- We are looking for a full-stack developer with ReactJS front-end and PHP back-end experience.
- The developer will work either in the front-end or the back-end sub-team and assist the other team when needed.
- The developer will work closely with our in-house and external developers.
We seek a developer with the following knowledge and skills.
- Development of PHP Web applications, including knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks (ideally with laravel);
- Experience writing modern Single Page Applications (preferably with React);
- Ability to design and deliver mature REST APIs suitable for easy system integration;
- Proficiency in Web Graphic User Interface (GUI) design and development. Knowledge of basic visual patterns and languages (for example material design);
- Ability to work collaboratively with UX experts to validate project ideas and assess feasibility and estimates;
- Good knowledge of data storage technologies and methodologies. This includes the ability to design data models (ERD), relational databases (MySQL, Oracle), NoSQL databases, and general storage related problems and solutions (data retention, encryption, confidentiality, scalability, reliability, durability);
- Experience through all the different stages of Software Development Life Cycle (from inception to deployment/maintenance/sunsetting);
- Excellent and demonstrated capability to work collaboratively within a team;
- Knowledge of Openshift is a plus;
- Knowledge of automation and DevOps principles (CI/CD).
- 4K GEL + bonus
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com
or call: +995 599 13 72 32