Software Development company “Multi Task” is looking for a Software Tester. As a tester your mission is to test pre-release of our websites – it’s functionality, data content, performance, usability etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examines and analyzes Website content for bugs.
- Documents bugs found in the website.
- Writes error reports which are sent to the development team for rectification. When the error has been fixed by the development team, the software tester verifies that the fix works properly.
- Uploads error reports to appropriate databases. Maintains databases to ensure up-to-date information has been entered.
- Maintains confidentiality of websites that have not been released to the public.
- Other related duties as required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of websites.
- Proficiency with Office tools.
- Ability to multi‑task in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective verbal and writing communication skills.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Independent worker (i.e., takes initiative and works well with little supervision).
- Efficient and productive.
- Knowledge of the software industry.
If you feel like you`re the right fit, please send in your resume with the subject "Software Tester" to: email@example.com