Management Associate (m/f) in Tbilisi
We are looking for a Management Associate in our growing team in Tbilisi. In this position you take on the following tasks:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help with the development and expansion of our business in Georgia and new markets
- Assist with all operational and strategic tasks on the side of a member of senior management
- Handle and coordinate demanding, international projects and keep track of opportunities, risks, costs and services
- Preparing decision-making fundamentals for business management through market and competitive analysis
- Administrative support with tasks from different fields
- Monitor and report on the progress of multiple project activities including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule
- Create compelling, well-structured and engaging presentations for our clients and our top management
- Successfully completed bachelor's or master's studies with a focus on economics or business is a plus
- Have first practical experience ideally in the area of customer relationship management or project management
- Proficiency in MS Office with good knowledge in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Very good English language skills, knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Have already been able to collect intercultural experiences and are sensitive to cultural differences
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills, sociable and confident character, negotiating skills and dedication
- You workplace will be Tbilisi, but you need a high degree of flexibility for business trips
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
We offer you:
- Attractive salary and health insurance
- Positive working atmosphere in the motivated team
- Personal and professional development
- Best career opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 58,000 employees in 30 countries.
If you think you meet the requirements please send your CV and letter of motivation in English language to email@example.com including 09.03.2021. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
The company promotes equal employment opportunities and supports the principle of equality in the workplace. Decisions are made based on the applicant's qualifications and not on the basis of race, skin color, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other criterion, as stipulated in the Labor Code of Georgia.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.