IT Support Specialist (m/w) in Tbilisi
We are looking for IT Support Specialist for our growing team in Tbilisi.
- Guaranteeing the problem-free operation of the IT and communications system; fast and effective correction of faults/failures when these occur
- Establishing and maintaining order in the IT infrastructure, the server room and distribution room
- Creating technical documentation (asset documentation and documentation of the IT resources)
- Management and maintenance of customer specific tools
- Implementation of standard processes
- Setting up and relocation of working places consisting of PCs and ACD incl. cabling and patching
- Assistance of ACD and Phone topics
- User Support on Windows Platform
- Taking on daily local IT support tasks
- Analysing and remedying errors
- Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016 supporting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Windows7 / Windows 8/8.1 / Windows 10
- Basics in Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- OS deployment with SCCM
- Understanding of basic Network topics like IP Subnetting, VLAN, etc, basic knowledge about Active Directory e.g. User and rights management
- Understanding of the function of a Microsoft Domain / Forest
- DHPC and DNS understanding
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
- Training completed as an IT specialist, or comparable training, or a completed course of studies in IT or business informatics
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification is a plus
- Good general IT knowledge
General / Personal Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Georgian (German is an advantage)
- Knowledge of the functioning of contact centers is a plus
- Ability to set priorities, solve problems, learn, withstand stress, follow schedules and deadlines
- Flexible, mobile, result oriented, structured
- Ability to work in shifts (also during night times and weekends in case needed)
We offer you
- Attractive salary and health insurance
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Personal and professional development
- Best career opportunities in an international company
- Google advertising training
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 58,000 employees in 30 countries.
If you think you meet the requirements, please send your CV in English language to firstname.lastname@example.org including 13.04.2021. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
The company promotes equal employment opportunities and supports the principle of equality in the workplace. Decisions are made based on the applicant's qualifications and not on the basis of race, skin color, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other criterion, as stipulated in the Labor Code of Georgia.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application, you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.