Procurement Specialist (m/f) in Tbilisi
We are looking to fill position of Procurement Specialist to ensure compliance with existing processes and regulations during procurement and on boarding of potential vendors. In this position, you take on the following tasks:
- Work closely with the department heads to understand details of procurement requirements
- Ensure that contractual obligations are met and aligned with internal and legal requirements
- Identify suppliers of goods and services, conduct market research when necessary
- Negotiate terms such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods and services
- Maintain supplier information for regularly purchased items
- Create purchase orders, filling in the supplier evaluation scoresheet, analyze invoices and delivery confirmations
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive
- Other duties assigned by the department head
- BA or MA in business administration, logistics or related discipline
- Proven 3+ years of experience working as a procurement specialist
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong English and Georgian language skills, both written and oral
- Certification in the field of procurement would be a plus
- Exceptional negotiation and problem-solving skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen, along with the ability to influence, is also highly beneficial in this role
- Independent, proactive and result-oriented way of working, organizational talent and exceptional level of commitment
- Flexible to travel to Majorel sites in Georgia
We offer you:
- Attractive salary and health insurance
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Personal and professional development
- Best career opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 58,000 employees in 30 countries.
If you think you meet the requirements please send your CV and letter of motivation in English language to email@example.com including 20.04.2021. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
The company promotes equal employment opportunities and supports the principle of equality in the workplace. Decisions are made based on the applicant's qualifications and not on the basis of race, skin color, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other criterion, as stipulated in the Labor Code of Georgia.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.