ISSP is announcing a vacancy for the full-time position of Senior Sales Manager in Tbilisi, Georgia.
Founded in 2008 ISSP - Information Systems Security Partners is a full cycle professional cybersecurity company. We provide compromise and vulnerability assessment, penetration and security testing, cybersecurity consulting and digital forensics, cyber and data technologies integration and support, managed detection and response services, and threat intelligence. We help businesses, organizations, industries, governments, and academia face the challenge of dealing with the constant threat of cyber attacks and protect networks, systems, and data from continuously evolving cyber threats. Our team has the experience of being a first responder to the most advanced and devastating cyber attacks in history, such as the power grid attacks or the NotPetya cyber invasion of 2017. Our research and expertise has been internationally recognized. Due to increasing pressures from hostile agents, ISSP has shared its experiences on the forefront of the cyber-war with many of American and international think-tanks, including The Aspen Institute, Atlantic Council`s Eurasia Center, MIT`s CSAIL, KraftCERT, or SANS ICS.
Furthermore, ISSP as a cybersecurity leader, is a member of key organizations for this field, including the Cybercrime Investigation Knowledge Forum (CIKF) https://www.cibok.org/en/cikf/, the body of operation for CIBOK (Cybercrime Investigation Body of Knowledge) - a neutral, non-profit organization, established to build cybercrime investigation organizations` capability. Similarly, ISSP works in a collaborative environment as a system integrator, as the client`s IT infrastructure is never monolithic, and each time requires an individualized approach with many moving parts - software, hardware, development, belonging to various intellectual patent holders, which have to fit into one cohesive solution that satisfies the end-user.
Projects Geography: Georgia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Poland, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ireland, Canada, USA.
Role and responcibilities:
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for comprehensive work with key clients and new clients attracting. The main task of the position is to identify customer needs in a timely manner and offer effective solutions from the portfolio of more than 40 vendors cooperating with ISSP.
- customer search
- customer needs identification and presentation of related company services
- development and presentation of solutions for clients
- preparation of commercial proposals
- achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
Hard skills and experience:
- 3+ years of successful sales experience working with corporate clients, enterprise level (IT / IT security) from search and strategy development to successful sales completion;
- experience in working with information and cybersecurity products;
- developed customer base;
- strong communication, negotiation, presentational skills;
- upper-intermediate English;
- education in technical specialization (IT / IT Security) will be an advantage.
- open-minded team player;
- organized, rigorous, punctual;
- self-learner and open to continuous improvement;
- interested in Information Security field.
- A dynamic team of top professionals supporting ideas and development.
- Dealing with ambitious projects, companies, and partners around the world.
- Competitive incentive package: monthly salary + quarterly bonuses.
- Attractive benefits package: health insurance after the probation period, advanced pension scheme, corporate phone and taxi.
- Involving corporate culture, continuous training and opportunities for rapid career growth.
If you are interested, feel free to send your СV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our team!