We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to join our fun friendly dynamic team Fastlearn.ge. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past, would be a plus. Having accounting or tax experience would put you clearly about the rest.
Need to Know Microsoft Word and Exel very well.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Reading and Writing Georgian Documents and translating them to English.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Traveling around Tbilisi and collecting information and documentation.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent Georgian Language. Both reading and writing
- Strong knowledge of the English language. Both reading and writing
- Be Friendly and Outgoing is a must
- Have Confidence
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Be able to travel around Tbilisi as required
- Be able to work at the office 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Have no problem with taking instructions
- Be able to listen to and complete correct instructions
- Be able to work unsupervised
We only need a hard worker that has a willingness to learn.
Please apply at email@example.com
Please In the Subject Line of the email enter- Ref Code: ExecAcc01