We are looking for a new M.I.C.E manager assistant worker to join our fun friendly dynamic team.
BTL Georgia - Incoming and Outgoing travel company based in Georgia, specializing in MICE [Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Events], Business Tourism, and Leisure.
Position – M.I.C.E manager
M.I.C.E Manager Conditions of Work: Full time, overtime may be required according to high season
Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 10:00 – 19:00,
Trial Period: 3 months
- Planning individual and group tours (presentation, cost estimate);
- Adjust the offer to the client's interest and provide them with detailed information; Constant communication with existing clients;
- Offer planned tours to partners and tourists and provide complete information on what the tour includes. In case of additional questions - timely response;
- Communicating, forming agreements and contracts with local suppliers/partners;
- Monitoring the sales process, which includes the analysis of already implemented projects (quantity, quality based on feedback received) based on the budget;
- Reservation and monitoring of all confirmed services before the arrival of the group;
- Delivery of invoices, contracts to the partner, as well as to the accountant, before and after the tour;
- Estimation of the completed project in the company's financial program;
- Active participation in the creation of new products, as well as in the development of marketing plans;
- Coordination of an already established group (during their stay in Georgia - communication with the group as needed, meeting with them, guidance, touring, dinner, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar field;
- Perfect knowledge of English and Russian (knowledge of another foreign language will be considered an advantage);
- Thorough knowledge of tourist locations (Georgian resorts, hotels, restaurants, etc.);
- High sense of responsibility.
- Ability to manage time efficiently, especially to perform deadlines correctly.
- Ability to convince the client, presentability.
- Ability to resolve issues diplomatically.
- Dealing with a stressful environment, making decisions within a reasonable time.
- Focus on teamwork.
- Independent decision-making, leadership;
Job type: Full time
Payment is considered individually.
If you are interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com Enter the title of the position in the title field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.