A fast-growing American company based in Connecticut is looking for a Customer Support Representative.
We are ready to provide you with full training and all the necessary tools to become a part of our team.
- English level — B2 minimum;
- Strong social, self-organization and communicative skills;
- Quick-learning and stress resistance;
- Multi-tasking abilities;
- Pleasant conversational manner both on the phone and in writing;
- Good diction;
- Customer-oriented and responsible attitude;
- Answering incoming calls;
- Working with data and Google services;
- Daily assistance in the locksmith and garage services;
What to expect?
- Flexible schedule and a possibility to choose options weekly: 07:00–15:00; 15:00–23:00; 23:00–07:00; 20:00–06:00
- Fully-equipped office space;
- Career and personal growth;
- Bonus system for high performance;
- Day-to-day communication with native speakers;
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist;
- Corporate parties;
- Tea/coffee and cookies.
Interested Candidates please click on the button "Send CV"