Human Resource Recruitment Agency is seeking to recruit suitable individual for the position of Data analyst (Workforce planning)
Hired person will be assigned to Glovoapp Georgia LLC. Please review the information about Glovo’s culture and values and make sure that you demonstrate them.
Be a part of a team where you will
- Analyze intraday historical volumes, contact ratio, AHT, occupancy, SLA, schedule adherence, shrinkage and attrition giving suggestions and inputs to improve our services.
- Tracking agents headcount on a daily basis, requesting new onboarding, vacations, absenteeism, attrition.
- Building weekly schedules of Support agents.
- Partner closely with internal teams (Live Ops Manager, planning, WFM, supply, etc.) to understand the inputs we are using, the trends we are seeing in actuals vs. forecasts as well as expected upcoming events to be used in the creation of the capacity plans to better predict what is expected to happen going forward.
- Be the end to end owner of the workforce planning, execution & analysis, in collaboration with our hub managers, to ensure the entire process is efficient, effective and at a high quality level to build trust and improve insights to guide the right business discussions and decisions.
- Proactively communicate analysis of performance to Live Operations manager and surface areas of improvement to cross-functional teams to develop continuous improvement initiatives focused on agent efficiency and effectiveness.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude.
- 1+ years of experience in resource planning, workforce management, workforce analytics, space planning, vendor operations or a combination of these.
- Understanding of operations planning in a hyper growth environment.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Full proficiency in Excel, Looker, or similar data visualization applications.
- Knowledge of workforce tools and processes in BPO environments.
- Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational experience.
- English - upper-intermediate.
Experience with Calabrio or another WF planning tool
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to fulfill this role please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Only Short Listed candidates will be contacted.