Artana Estate announces a vacancy for the position:Sales and communication manager
We are looking for a result-oriented person, for part-time job with a flexible work schedule opportunity. Preferably with previous experience in sales and/or distribution.
- Georgian language, native speaker.
- English and/or Russian language ( ability to speak and write).
- Diploma / High School or last years of university is an advantage.
- Education and experience in communication and sales is an advantage.
- Experience in bio agriculture products is an advantage.
- Experience in wine and/or nuts will be an advantage.
- Customer service oriented person.
- Good communication skills with passion to communicate and meet new people.
- A friendly, helpful, confident personality.
- Good self-management and self-organisation skills.
- Energetic, optimistic and result oriented person.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Punctual with good attendance history.
- Driving licence is an advantage.
- Contact potential buyers, present products and services, answer questions and discuss pricing.
- Giving sales presentations.
- Communicate with business, organisations and government representatives.
- Accurately collect and record data.