Le Meridien Batumi is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Sales Executive Based in Tbilisi
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Sales Manager.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Perform general office duties to support Sales (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying). Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders).
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials).
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process.
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events).
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- High education;
- Georgian and English Language Proficiency , knowledge of other language will be considered as a plus;
- Strong computer skills;
- Customer Service Oriented with an excellent communication skills;
- Work experience as a Sales Coordinator, Sales manager will be considered as a plus;
- Patient Listener;
- Ability to multitask and stay flexible;
- Ready to go beyond in everything.
Please send your CV or resume to: email@example.com and indicate the position title in “subject” line .
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.