Adjaristsqali Georgia LLC (AGL) is a Georgian special purpose vehicle set up to develop the hydropower resources on the Adjaristsqali River and its tributaries, in the Autonomous Republic of Adjara, in South Western Georgia. AGL is operating Shuakhevi & Skhalta Hydropower Plants in Khulo and Shuakhevi Municipalities.
AGL Announces a vacancy on: Civil Engineer
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Adjaristsqali Georgia LLC
Employment: Full time
Location: Municipality of Shuakhevi
Benefits: Health Insurance covered by Company, Daily Meal, bachelor accommodation in Shuakhevi Camp and transportaiton.
Request to Indicate Job title in E-mail Subject
- Planning & Control of Departmental Capital & Operational Expenditure;
- Monitoring & Maintenance of all civil structures associated with Shuakhevi & Skhalta HPP including Headworks and maintain documented records. Provide analysis of the data collected and report any abnormality in time. Plan corrective actions to rectify any defects observed in civil structures.
- Ensure all statutory compliances related to civil structures including safety & environment and reporting to the government authorities / Financial institutions etc.
- Ensure availability of all as built drawings of all civil structures in the project
- Develop annual maintenance plan for the civil structures and ensure compliance as per the plan
- Ensure compliance to the requirements of financial institutions and submit reports as & when required.
- Develop civil structures modifications and repairs plan as needed to optimize the operation;
- Ensure upkeep and regular maintenance of Dams including flushing etc, PH buildings, internal roads, SDAs, residential camps including all civil structures.
- Ensure & maintain aesthetic view of the premises
- Attend defects related to civil nature at all locations as per request from O & M staff
- Compliance to safety & legal requirements and ensuring availability of appropriate safety resources;
- Provide technical assistance and support to crews performing maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, modification or installation work on hydroelectric facilities;
- Develop contractors / Vendor base to provide services related to civil and infrastructure.
- Prepae annual O & M and capital expenditure Budget and ensure adherence to the same.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar industry working on Civil experience of Civil structures design, implementation and maintenance.
- Knowledge about Industrial Safety practices
- Proficiency in soft skills – MS Office , Auto CAD etc
- Knowledge about Contracts Management
- Should have good communication and writing skills both in Georgian and English languages
Please send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com