We are excited to announce an incredible opportunity to join MM Holding, a leading player in the international fashion industry. As a dynamic and thriving company, we are committed to continuous improvement and embracing a diverse and vibrant culture. Our success results from our people-oriented approach and focus on fostering personal and professional development.
If you want to be part of a winning team that values growth and empowers its employees, this is the place for you!
MM Holding is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Customer Relationship Manager
- Responsible for efficiently providing excellent customer service to our customers
- Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely respond to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
- Respond to questions including, but not limited to, order status, product specifications, return and repair policies
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor, including, but not limited to, maintaining logs, reviewing reports, updating resource materials, special project work, etc
- Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information
- Following up with customers to check that they’re satisfied with any purchases
- Summarizing common issues with a product or service.
- Good communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Full proficiency in English language (C1/C2 Level)
- Previous customer service/social content manager experience
- Ability to create positive customer experiences
- Familiarity with basic Helpdesk software and the ability to navigate customer service platforms and databases effectively
- experience or knowledge of using Instagram and other popular social media platforms, which can be valuable in engaging with customers.
- Persuasive speaking skills
- Ability to use positive language
- Clear communication skills
- Taking Responsibility
- Competitive salaries
- A workplace that runs on trust, empowerment, and feedback
- Premium health insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Best career development opportunities in an international company
- Working hours: 09:00 – 18:00
If you believe that you meet the requirements of the vacancy and wish to join the "MM Holding" team, please send your CV to HR@machandmach.com by September 30 and mention the title of the vacancy "Customer Relationship Manager" in the subject of the letter.