Klika-tech are looking for an Office Coordinator to support our team and be responsible for the general operation of our office in Tbilisi, Georgia, on a part-time basis, preferably in the first half of the day.
- Overseeing general office operations, monitoring of office needs and arranging necessary repairs;
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels;
- Documents processing, in/out postal correspondence, managing parcel delivery process (incoming/outgoing, domestic/international);
- Assistance to HR/PR department: assisting in the on-boarding process for new hires, helping to organize in-house or off-site activities, helping in purchasing POS materials, etc.;
- Assistance to IT Department: providing IT equipment to new hires, controlling deliveries and repairs of IT equipment;
- Assistance to Travel Manager: providing general support to travelers/visitors.
- Good English skills (B1 and higher);
- 1+ year(s) of relevant experience, preferably in IT company;
- Experience in the budget tracking;
- Multitasking ability, attention to details;
- Proactive approach and friendly attitude to people;
- Sociability and good communication skills.
- 19 paid working days for self-development;
- 280$ per year for partial health insurance/ medical coverage (upon providing a receipt);
- Monthly budget for self-development: 80$ gross for trainings, training courses (including English lessons) and/or sports activities (upon providing a receipt);
- Compensation for AWS certification;
- Internal bonus program for achievements in approving English level (IELTS or TOEFL), receiving different-level professional certifications (AWS, Microsoft, ISTQB) or sharing your knowledge inside the company;
- Referral Program.