Are you looking for a new challenge for 2023? We provide a great opportunity to join to a future oriented company.
International Company Prime Compliance Limited is looking for an English-Speaking Chargeback Analyst to come in and make an immediate impact starting day one. The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. Our team consists of dedicated and passionate entrepreneurial thinking millennials that truly believe in the success of the project and the idea behind it.
About the Role of The Position
The Chargeback Analyst will assist the Compliance Team with performing the daily tasks necessary to achieve the objectives of the Company’s fraud prevention and identification program. This role is responsible for overseeing day-to-day fraud/chargeback management activities. This role will work closely with the product and big data team on fraud prevention with tailored risk models, rules, and plans, and assist customers in chargeback (dispute), fraud monitoring programs to mitigate losses, and scheme sanctions.
What are Your Responsibilities
- Review incoming credit card chargebacks and provide timely responses to the payment providers to ensure the highest possible win rate
- Work across multiple platforms and back-office systems to build strong chargeback resentments
- Build the case documentation for the represented chargebacks
- Maintain communication with our partners and clients regarding the dispute process
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations concerning reporting payment fraud
- Assist with customer complaints or inquiries regarding dispute claims
- Communicate with business partners, advisors, and service providers from various jurisdictions
- Analyze the vendor alert systems daily for Arvest debit cards potentially used in fraudulent activity. Determine if the card has been compromised and, if necessary, follow applicable steps to initiate cardholder chargebacks
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; completing compliance training and adhering to internal procedures and controls; reporting any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and reporting any suspicious customer and/or account activity
- Proven experience in fraud prevention, transaction monitoring, and chargeback handling
- Knowledge of payments and card networks
- Ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Effective communicator with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Be open to working on various tasks or projects as assigned to you by your line manager
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English
Some technical information
- Working days are Mo. – Fr. The hours will be 10:30 – 19:30 (Georgian time)
- Working alongside driven people in the industry;
- A great young team of professionals;
- Comfortable office in the center of Tbilisi;
- Friendly atmosphere with delicious coffee, tea, and snacks;
- Weekly dinners;
- Team-building activities;
- Health insurance;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are MUST!
If you believe you are the right fit for Prime Compliance, and have the right skills to be the best in your field of profession – send us your CV and salary expectation at firstname.lastname@example.org (Indicate: Chargeback Analyst and the platform you have seen the job posting such as: jobs.ge, hr.ge or LinkedIn in a subject line) and we will get back to you.