We’re a varied team of experienced customer support, legal compliance and finance professionals and we’re looking for highly motivated and inquisitive people who want to understand customer behavior and how to deliver the best customer experience. That is the main reason we do work at nights as well, to make sure that our customers know that they can rely on us.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you'll be the first point of contact for our customers and you’ll be helping solve any queries and help troubleshoot any problems.
We believe our people and culture are what makes Prime Compliance Limited different, so we’re keen to promote people development within the company so you’ll also get the chance to broaden your skill-set and experience. We work in cross-functional collaborative teams, so you’ll also work alongside our product teams and developers to improve the customer experience on a day-to-day basis as well as the wider organization.
- Provide and maintain exceptionally high levels of customer service via live chat, email, phone and social media
- Be the first port of call for customer complaints and concerns to make sure that they're treated fairly
- Show proactiveness and ownership skills to solve customer problems
- Proactively spot patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or product to serve them better
- Identify customers who might be vulnerable and ensure we support them when needed
- Work closely with our financial crime team to act as the first line of defense to help spot and investigate trends
- Understand, prioritize and escalate customers' feedback and feature requests to the product team
- Support other members in the Operations team by being a point of contact and mentoring new joiners
- Working experience in customer service;
- Experience in Banking, Financial or Online Gaming industry will be plus;
- Good knowledge of payment service provider (for example PSP);
- Superb verbal and written communication skills;
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to build relationships with clients;
- Strong persuasion skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to work with others;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility to work shifts.
- Fluent English is Must!
Comfortable and Friendly office in the center of Tbilisi;