Prime Compliance Limited LLC, a fintech compliance consultation company are searching for a Senior Recruiter that will support professional and support level roles within the Operations organization.
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for turning the business strategy into an actionable recruiting strategy and building proactive recruiting plans to address critical talent gaps, helping the organization assess and select talent for both today’s and tomorrow’s business needs and ultimately creating competitive advantage in the business and talent marketplace.
About the Role of The Position
Managing every phase of recruitment effort, from identification of potential candidates to interview and onboarding procedures.
What are Your Responsibilities
- Consult with senior business and leaders on critical talent gaps and drive an effective and efficient talent strategy in support of the business.
- Drive a strong talent assessment process and rigor.
- Proactively share market and competitive intelligence to inform talent, business and organizational design decisions.
- Present ongoing requisition updates both written and verbally to the HR Business Partner, Controller and Business leaders.
- Network, source and build a talent pipeline with industry leaders assess them and ultimately attract the highest skilled and credentialed professionals to join our company.
- Be the primary negotiator and closer with selected candidates.
- Screen, evaluate and qualify candidates, including conducting in-depth candidate interviews to develop a deep understanding of candidate qualifications and competencies.
- Provide substantive and competency-based feedback to all unsuccessful candidates. Ensure an exceptional hiring manager and candidate experience.
- Maintain understanding of innovative recruitment tools, technologies and best practices.
- Identifying hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- English High Level/Native.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recruiting experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years direct, relevant and recent experience in recruiting - experience recruiting mid-level professionals & managers preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit diverse individuals and ability to negotiate and consult on compensation packages.
- Exceptional assessment and interviewing skills and a strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes.
- Ability to work successfully in an environment with high visibility and the ability to manage complex and sensitive situations independently.
- Track record of flawless execution and a strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline-oriented, high-demand environment with tight deliverables.
- Experienced in sourcing passive talent.
- Sound judgment and discretion.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and database systems required.
Some technical information
- Working days are Mo. – Fr. The hours will be 10:30 – 19:30 (Georgian time)
- Working alongside driven people in the industry;
- A great young team of professionals;
- Comfortable office in the center of Tbilisi;
- Friendly atmosphere with delicious coffee, tea, and snacks;
- Weekly dinners;
- Team-building activities;
- Health insurance;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are MUST.
If you believe you are the right fit for Prime Compliance Limited LLC, and have the right skills to be the best in your field of profession – send us your CV and salary expectation email@example.com (Indicate: “HR Recruiter“ jobs.ge, hr.ge or cv.ge in a subject line) and we will get back to you.