We are looking for IT Support Agent (m/f) for our growing team in Tbilisi.
In this position, you take on the following tasks:
- Provision of internal customer support in Information Technology (IT) field via hotline
- Handling effectively all incoming IT incidents according to the existing specifications
- Provision of telephone support in analyzing and remediation of errors
- Documentation and review of processes in the Ticketing System
- Implementation of standardized administration tasks as well as maintenance of master data
- Back office for the IT teams in incident management
- Management of escalations according to the specifications
- High IT affinity (experience in dealing with PC / IT systems)
- Fluent in German and English (in both languages)
- Degree or training in IT or similar would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Good comprehension and analytical skills
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Flexible, mobile, result oriented, structured
- Working experience in the field of service is preferable
- Preparedness to work in shifts
We offer you:
- Attractive salary and health insurance
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Personal and professional development
- Best career opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 48,000 employees in 28 countries.
More information about Majorel can be found here: https://www.majorel.com/
If you think you meet the requirements please send your CV and letter of motivation in English language to
email@example.com including 28th of May, 2019. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.