We are looking to fill open Receptionist (m/f) position for our new site in Tbilisi
As a Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the visitors to our company and will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Meet and greet visitors
- Be responsible for issuance of visitor cards, in accordance with internal access control regulations
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating etc.
- Work experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal in Georgian and English languages
- Knowledge of German, Russian or any other language would be an advantage
- Ability to organize and prioritize
We offer you:
- Attractive salary and health insurance
- Positive working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Personal and professional development
- Best career opportunities in an international company
About us: Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create one of the world’s leading customer engagement businesses, with revenues of c. €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, Ecco Outsourcing and Pioneers. Majorel is a global company with over 48,000 employees in 28 countries.
More information about Majorel can be found here: https://www.majorel.com/
If you think you meet the requirements, please send your CV and letter of motivation in English language to
email@example.com including 21th June, 2019. Please indicate position you are applying to in subject field.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting your application you agree that it will be kept in our database for a period of 6 months.