Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi is a 5 star Business Category Hotel located on the shorelines of the Tbilisi Sea, a perfect gateway to clean, fresh air, relaxing atmosphere and an exceptional panoramic view of Tbilisi hills.
Owned by Chinese company “Hualing Group” and Managed by French International Hotel Brand “Hotels&Preference” – “Hotels&Preference Hualing Tbilisi was opened in 2015.
The hotel offers a range of facilities to comfort and satisfy even a very particular client: Contemporary style 246 guest rooms with the largest amount of twin bedrooms, the largest ballroom in Tbilisi of 800 sq., six additional meeting rooms and an exceptional recreation center – Be PURE, including 25m indoor swimming pool, SPA center, 3D golf simulator and innovative GYM technologies.
Guests can look forward to enjoy a unique taste of International cuisine as well as local Georgian delights at Western restaurant - Be CHIC. In the welcoming atmosphere of hotel’s Chinese restaurant ENSEMBLE, guests can feature authentic Chinese dishes, while sport enthusiasts can enjoy “game time” food in the most outstanding Sports bar “Legends”.
At present we are announcing an opening for the position of: Waiter/Waitress
We Do Offer:
- A Harmonious professional environment with a Competitive Salary Range and Benefits;
- Training & Development as well as Career progression opportunities;
- Team Work and Caring Corporate Culture.
- Make guests feel welcome, provide excellent food and beverage service in a friendly, polite and professional manner, throughout the restaurant / bar. Respond promptly to guest requests. Good knowledge of menu, food and beverage ingredients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set tables, take food and beverage orders from guests;
- Provide suggestions from the menu;
- Provide information about meal ingredients;
- Make sure to deliver the orders on time;
- Get customer feedback, ensure the service to meet customer expectations;
- Provide fast and high quality service;
- Maintain cleanness at workplace / back area.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Working Experience in related field is desirable;
- Fluent English and Georgian is a must;
- Positive attitude, excellent communication and team working skills;
- Organized, Punctual, Self-motivated.
If you are interested being part of our team, apply to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, in the subject line indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.