Position: Customer Service Assistant
Location: Company is based in Southampton, UK and customer service has been outsourced to Georgia
Monthly Salary: 1,400GEL start month, 2,000GEL + OTE for retained longer term staff
Company: InXpress Southampton Ltd
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 03/09/2019
Job ID: 134-0919-8
The company is a fast growing international business supplying prestige courier brand names at heavily discounted rates for business to business clients.
- We are doing another round of recruitment and looking for a motivated person who will assist with dedicated Customer Service for our highly valued customer base.
- Suitable candidate will have a warm and caring personality, interpersonal character and strong command of over the telephone communication.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED FOR CLIENTS BASED IN THE UK AND EXCELLENT ENGLISH IS A MUST.
- Certain customer service experience will be a great advantage but full training with ongoing support will be provided to ensure the success of determined individuals.
- Your earnings and career growth have great potential, and you will be expected to cultivate and develop loyalty of customers for which agenerous bonus will be paid.
- You will be expected to have good computer skills and constant access to high quality internet connection.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Focusing on cultivating and developing strong customer relationships
- Providing speedy response to customer calls
- Personally acknowledging customers and sympathizing with their needs
- Registering customer queries
- Prioritizing action lists
- Acting on customer queries at top efficiency
- Ensuring that customer satisfaction results in repeat and expansion business
- Conducting regular customer relationship calls with the purpose of further enhancing their perception of the service quality
- Working with the manager to maximize customer opportunities.
- General administration duties, which include providing quotes, assist with booking jobs, tracking shipments, processing claims and recording information on database that provides vital data for management reporting.
- An ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have an excellent customer manner with an ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- You will be a key member of a team dedicated to upholding excellent customer service levels and achieving challenging targets.
- Key qualities include being positive, energetic and caring!
Skills and Experience Profile
- Excellent English and strong computer skills
- Confident and capable individual
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organized with the ability to plan, prioritize and manage own workload.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
The Opportunity This position offers an exciting opportunity for any individual looking to join an organization where they may benefit from full training, mentoring and development and enjoy career progression within a fast growing organization
Hours: 9am – 17:00pm Monday to Friday UK Time (12PM to 8PM Georgian Time)
Holiday: 28 Days per Annum (Includes Statutory)
If you have the skills & experience that we are looking for please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will only contact successful applications.