JOB HUNTER provides specialized Headhunting consultancy services aiming at Top Performing Talents across the whole world.
Would you like to build an international experience in one of the leading startups or multinational companies in your city or abroad, and make a new impact on your career?
We are looking for a Russian and English speaking HR Specialist
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Preparing monthly payroll and HR budget;
- Collaborating with insurance companies;
- Higher education (preferable in Business Administration or Social Sciences)
- At least 1-year working experience as an HR Specialist
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Fluency in Georgia, English and Russian languages;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs;
- Active, hardworking;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to work in team.
We are offering:
- High salary
- Career growth
If you feel like this is the right place for you, send your CV in English with a note "HR Specialist" to the e-mail address: CV@job-hunters.net