HH Recruitment (www.HH.ge) is announcing vacancy for the position of Accountant for the international Company in FMCG sector.
The Company operates in over 180 countries and is one of the leading in this industry.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing daily cash operations, preparing and effecting bank payments;
- Daily monitoring of bank accounts and balances;
- Ensuring that all cash management transactions are correctly recorded in the accounting system and reconciled versus general ledger;
- Keeping contact and maintaining bank relationship to clarify questions regarded to office bank accounts and payment issues;
- Perform month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities for assigned functional areas;
- Create and analyze periodic cash management reports to control and evaluate activities and results;
- Bachelor degree in Finance or similar;
- Knowledge of IFRS and tax code of Georgia is mandatory;
- ACCA qualification is preferable;
- Knowledge of SAP or other advanced ERP systems;
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in accounting is a must; (accountant , assistant accountant or auditor A1, A2)
- Independent user of Excel.
- Excellent English language skills;
If you are interested in this opening, please send your CV to: email@example.com