International Company Prime Compliance Limited is looking for a B2B Account Manager to come in and make an immediate impact starting day one.
The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. Our team consists of dedicated and passionate entrepreneurial thinking millennials that truly believe in the success of the project and the idea behind it.
About the Role of The Position
The B2B Sales Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Sales Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
What are Your Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all new customer account management matters
- Study and negotiate the technical conditions, deadlines and implementation costs of each project
- Develop business with new clients to meet sales objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships by developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Some technical information
- Working days are Mo. – Fr. The hours will be 10:30 – 19:30. It may vary a bit according to scheduled calls with clients.
- Working alongside driven people in the industry;
- A great young team of professionals;
- Comfortable office in the center of Tbilisi;
- Friendly atmosphere with delicious coffee, tea, and snacks;
- Weekly dinners;
- Team-building activities;
- Health insurance;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are MUST!
If you believe you are the right fit for Prime Compliance, and have the right skills to be the best in your field of profession – send us your CV and salary expectation at email@example.com (Indicate: B2B Account Manager and the platform you have seen the job posting such as: jobs.ge, hr.ge or LinkedIn in a subject line) and we will get back to you