Financial Chain Corporation is a leading global outsourcing company providing accounting, human resource, employer of record, consulting and legal services. We are providing outsource services to a number of companies in Georgia as well as in 13 countries of the world.
Currently FCC is looking for full-time Territory Sales Executive in Tbilisi providing for our contracted company Philip Morris Georgia (PMG) an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc. - The world`s leading international tobacco company.
The aim of the role is to drive our business growth by enhancing product distribution, availability, and visibility by partnering with retailers and deploying B2B solutions.
- Maximize sales and achieve territory volume objective of total portfolio and product platforms.
- Perform extensive field visits (90% of the time) to execute fundamental activities (availability, visibility, stock) withing assigned geographical territory.
- Provide technical support for B2B platform implementation and maintenance at retail level in-line with set objectives, allocated tasks withing the fixed geographical territory.
- Educate retailers on PM products, brands and programs.
- Addresses territory business problems and seizes opportunities by developing a plan which supports business objectives.
- Align own route plans with Supervisor to ensure focus on aligned priorities.
- Work as a team with responsible for territory performance Business Builder in coordination with Back Office executive to ensure alignment, speed and quality of deployment.
- Share regular feedback on Field Sales, program performance with Business Builder and Supervisor to continuously improve the performance, identify opportunities and take necessary actions.
- University Degree / Diploma or further education qualification
- Commercial attitude
- Consumer and customer centricity
- Drive for results
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to challenges in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Intermediate operational knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A previous commercial experience will be considered a plus
- A valid driver’s license
- A reliable personal vehicle is required
If you are eager to learn, develop personally and professionally and progress through you career, please apply to the following mail address Nata.Badoeva@contracted.pmi.com Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.