Job Title: Human Resource Manager [HRM]
- We are looking for a proactive and professional HR Manager to add value to our team with following skills, experiences and duties to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and process at holding company and its subsidiaries and projects.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Develop, manage and execute the recruitment and selection process; end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation and acceptance;
- Involvement in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, managing hire process, overview of labor market metrics;
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital;
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization;
- Develop, oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performances;
- Develop and manage pay and benefits programs and strategies; evaluation forms and policy;
- Assess and manage trainings needs, both in-house and out-house; develop training and development programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics; maintain employee records [attendance] according to policy and legal requirement;
- Ensure legal compliance (via Chief Legal Officer) throughout human resource management.
Skills and Qualifications
- University Degree in Human Resources or related field [Business, Psychology, Law];
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive;
- In-depth knowledge of Georgian Labor Code and international HR best practices;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills;
- Maintain and keep staffing lists for all categories of workforce [employees, service contracts, volunteers, interns, etc.] Maintain personnel files accurate, updated and confidential at all times;
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases is beneficial, Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to handle, maintain and manage confidential sensitive information;
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Georgian and English languages, any additional language will be beneficial;
- Provide assistance in arranging and conducting orientation and induction sessions for new staff;
- Respond to routine employee enquiries, both oral and written to ensure the accurate and timely provision of information, issuing of different kind of certificates and other documents required by the employee;
What we offer is superb prospects for professional growth, along with a competitive base salary, comfortable environment and healthcare benefits and many more. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have good knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
Please send a cover letter introducing yourself, along with CV in English language with photo 3x4 to this email: email@example.com
Please clearly mention the position title “HR Manager” you are applying for in the subject line of your message. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.