"Otokoc Georgia LLC" - the owner of the internation car rental licensee BUDGET, is pleased to announce the call for the intern as Accounting and Administrative assistant for students.
"Otokoc Georgia LLC" is the offical subsidary of Otomotiv Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş. It has been founded in 1928 and operates as the oldest and the most essential automotive company in Turkey. Otokoç Otomotiv Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş. was formed in 22 June 2001 by merging six companies that were operating with different legal entities as Koç Group Ford Dealerships in a legal entity. In 2007, Turkey licence agreement of Budget car rental was signed and operation started.
As of 1997, Otokoç Otomotiv operates in 6 countries with branches in Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhistan, Hungary, Ukraine and Greece.
Budget Turkey has been awarded with “Marketing Award” at 2009 Annual Licencee Meeting in Rome for successful and long run partnership with Pegasus Airlines, high performance at Fly&Drive business and successful marketing projects. Budget Turkey also has been awarded “Licencee of the Year” among EAMEA countries at 2014 Annual Licencee Meeting in İstanbul.
Accounting and Administrative Assistant INTERN should assist the accountanting supervisor in
- Finances reporting, processing and reconciliation
- Bank & Funds operations and management
- Procurement of necessary goods & Organize utilities
- Organize IT network, printers, scanner, VIP telephones and maintained server operations
- Contacting and organizing documentations
- Communication with the international partners, agencies and arrangement of internal operations
- HR and payroll activities
- Customers invoicing, reconciliation, paperwork and reporting
- Suppliers recruitment, reconciliation and paperwork
- After Sales activities
- Preparing official, legal and internal documentation
- Implementation of accounting, after sales and ERAP software
- Student of the Business Administration faculthy or related fields
- Fluency in written Georgian and English
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated team work
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation to make improvments to everyday activites
- Success oriented
- The personality of “WE”LL DO IT” attitude
In case you meet the following requirements and wish to join Budget Georgia team, please send us your CV in English to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be asked for the interview.