A dynamic online marketing and sales company based in Tbilisi is looking to expand its DREAM TEAM and is hiring a : Email/SMS Marketing Specialist
- Using email \ SMS marketing products, mailing plans, and marketing strategy.
- Campaign management for different market segments including design and development, approval of campaign management, tracking and analyzing traffic campaigns, and performance improvement.
- Update email products based on Best Practices in each market.
- High level of English.
- Former experience in the online gaming industry – advantage.
- Understand the company's overall objectives and work to drive results by delivering campaigns and analyzing them.
- Work closely with the Retention Manager to understand overall trends and statistical analysis and develop actionable campaigns from insights.
- Manage campaigns on a campaign management system to create a large number of campaigns for several segments, using A/B testing, optimization and control groups. Analyze results and make future decisions and improvements based on conclusions.
- Work closely with the Design Studio to deliver exciting on brand content (both visual and copy)
- Work closely with the product team and plan communication around important features.
- Deliver smooth CRM planning and execution for all regions
- Drive awareness of services, education, best practices through drip campaigns
- Plan and implement automated communications for each customer lifecycle stage, using email campaigns, push messages and in app messages.
- Design, plan and execute all marketing campaigns based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or behavioral change objectives.
- Stay abreast of email industry best practices, monitor and manage email deliverability & unsubscription and ensure legal compliance (CAN-SPAM)
- True doer, who always makes things done. Running multiple large scale projects in parallel against demanding deadlines.
- Great sense for copy.
- Understanding and implementation of sophisticated customer segmentation targeting & data usage.
- Practical experience with different email delivery systems – MailChimp, sendgrid, silverpop, etc.
- Knowledge of Web analytics, app analytics an advantage
- Must be number driven and analytical with solid excel skills. Able to use data insights to develop actionable tasks/campaigns.
- Knowledge of websites backend management with basic HTML understanding is a strong advantage
- Hands-on ability to execute projects from beginning to end.
- Experience with segmentation tools
- Email coding – strong advantage
When applying, please send your CV/Resume in English ONLY, to : Temur@cidevelopment.net
Suitable candidates will be replied shortly about online interview.