An international web-development company Aviorco is looking for a Front end developer
The Main Responsibilities:
- Participate in gathering requirements and business specification reviews;
- Source code analysis;
- Review quality of code;
- Software development estimation.
- HTML and CSS;
- Skilled with testing (Unit and Integration tests);
- Ability to transform graphic design into web interface;
- Experienced with using Git and Jira or appropriate tools.
- Effectiveness and efficiency in team collaboration;
- Ability to create quality user interface design (Mock-up);
- Experience in: creating HTML 5 documents and JQuery DOM manipulation, advanced definition of cascading stylesheets (CSS 3, SASS), in advanced AngularJS scripting, with solutions that consume REST services, with front-end package managers (npm, Bower), with task automation tools (Gulp or Grunt) and with tools that automatically output code documentation in HTML (i.e. JSDoc);
- Analytical , problem solving skills and attentiveness to details;
- Good spoken and written English (intermediate or upper –intermediate English level).
- You will be part of a dynamic work environment, where teams work together to continuously grow and develop the business/themselves;
- Competitive payment and benefits packages;
- Career growth opportunity ;
- Health insurance;
- Friendly working environment;
- Sick leaves and national holidays ;
- Free coffee and tea;
- We tend to have parties every Friday evening ( BBQ , Birthday , Corporate parties , free snacks and beverages )
- Game zone with board games ,tennis table and PS;
Please, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and in ,,subject line’’ indicate the position you are applying for. We thank all candidates for applying however only successful candidates will be contacted by email or telephone.